March 1, 2021
The Reuniting St. Luke’s Task Force met in February to discuss any adjustments to our standing Phase 4 guidelines. They made recommendations to the St. Luke’s Council, who at their February meeting approved the following addition to the Phase 4 guidelines, still in effect:
In addition to the standing Phase 4 guidelines, St. Luke’s will now allow small gatherings of up to 10 people or three households to gather indoors at the church with the following requirements:
- Meetings may occur for up to one hour.
- Individuals must be masked and physically distanced (six feet).
- No food or drink may be shared or consumed.
- An electronic and/or conference call option should be provided (if realistic for type of event) to accommodate those who do not feel comfortable attending in-person
- RSVP to keep attendance to 10 people or three households is required.
- Groups must reserve a time slot through St. Luke’s office.
If you have questions, concerns, or thoughts about COVID and our congregation’s ongoing process of discernment, please consider attending COFFEE HOUR THIS WEEKEND–Sunday, March 7th at 11:15 a.m.
As we approach the one-year anniversary of online worship and various COVID-19 protocols. The Reuniting St. Luke’s Task Force invites you to a coffee hour on March 7 at 11:15 a.m. How have you experienced St. Luke’s COVID-19 procedures and decisions? What has worked well? What can St. Luke’s do differently? Bring your questions and your ideas!
Zoom information for Coffee Hour:
Phone: +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
Meeting ID: 843 1776 6241